HR Business Partner – Thailand & Vietnam
Job TitleHR Business Partner – Thailand & Vietnam
Philips Lighting is a global leader in lighting products, systems and services. We lead the industry in connected systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination to transform homes, buildings and urban spaces.
As our business continues to grow and adapt, an opportunity now exists for a HR Business Partner to join our team with responsibility across both Vietnam and Thailand. This is an opportunity for a proactive and strategically minded HR professional who is genuinely interested in making an impact to shape the culture, engagement and people capability of Philips Lighting in the APAC region.
With strong HR business parterning experience, you will be reposnisble for developing and executing the strategic people agenda aligned with business stragetiges in both Thailand and Vietnam. You will adavise, challenge and coach business leaders on HR matters in a consultative manner. You also champion the behaviours and competencies of Philips Lighting to drive our business forward during this exciting time of change. More specific accountabilities include the following:
- Leading the talent management processes to support business strategies
- Leading initiatives that improve human capital performance against strategic needs from a work force planning perspetive
- Shaping the organizational design and development initiatives around desired capabilities
- Shaping the employee value proposition that highlights how motivating factors for employees
- Initiating and sustaining changes aligned to business objectives
- Translating business and HR agends into relevant implementation initiatives
- Sponsoring and championing initiatives to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of key HR practices
- Driving head count productivity, based on company and industry benchmarks
- Managing HR functional costs and budgets
- Guiding country management teams to delivery key people centric messages to the wider business
- Driving the implementation of HR plans to meet stakeholder and business strategy needs
- Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills to build and maintains effective, trusting relationships with stakeholders
In this leadership role, you will be part of the country management teams for Thailand and Vietnam and work closely with each of the General Managers for these countries to shape the development and growth of our employees. Reporting to the Head of HR for APAC, You will collaborate with HR colleagues from all around the region as well as HR Centres of Excellences based in Singapore.
Here at Philips we are passionate about what we do. We offer you a culture that is reflective of this and you will be working in an organisation that continues to innovate and challenge convention to discover new and better ways of doing things. With a strong focus on creating meaningful innovation and driving operational results, our behaviours and competencies are governed by the obligation to always act with integrity.
We are looking for
- 10+ years of generalist HR experience with demonstrated skills in a HR business partnering position, working with senior leaders in a global, matrix environment
- 5+ years' experience in driving organizational transformations, workforce optimization and productivity
- Track record of building successful leadership teams and developing talents in the APAC region
- Bilingual in Thai and English at an executive level, both written and verbal is essential
- Ability to travel between Thailand and Vietnam (approximately 35% travel)
Interested or know someone who is?
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top