HR Business Partner Maghreb (m/f)
Job TitleHR Business Partner Maghreb (m/f)
Philips Lighting is a global leader in lighting products, systems and services. We lead the industry in connected systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination to transform homes, buildings and urban spaces.
As our business continues to grow and adapt, an opportunity now exists for a HR Business Partner to join our team with responsibility across the Maghreb area (role to be based in Morocco). This is an opportunity for a proactive and strategically minded HR professional who is genuinely interested in making an impact to shape the culture, engagement and people capability of Philips Lighting in this region
With strong HR business partnering experience, you will be responsible for developing and executing the strategic people agenda aligned with business strategies in Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia. You will advise, challenge and coach business leaders on HR matters in a consultative manner. You also champion the behaviors and competencies of Philips Lighting to drive our business forward during this exciting time of change.
More specific accountabilities include the following:
- Leading the talent management processes to support business strategies
- Leading initiatives that improve human capital performance against strategic needs from a work force planning perspective
- Shaping the organizational design and development initiatives around desired capabilities
- Shaping the employee value proposition that highlights how motivating factors for employees
- Initiating and sustaining changes aligned to business objectives
- Translating business and HR agendas into relevant implementation initiatives
- Sponsoring and championing initiatives to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of key HR practices
- Guiding country management teams to delivery key people centric messages to the wider business
- Driving the implementation of HR plans to meet stakeholder and business strategy needs
- Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills to build and maintains effective, trusting relationships with stakeholders
In this leadership role, you will be part of the country management teams for Maghreb and work closely with each of the General Managers for these countries to shape the development and growth of our employees. Reporting to the Head of HR for Africa, You will collaborate with HR colleagues from all around the region as well as HR Centers of Excellences based in EMEA area.
Here at Philips we are passionate about what we do. We offer you a culture that is reflective of this and you will be working in an organization that continues to innovate and challenge convention to discover new and better ways of doing things. With a strong focus on creating meaningful innovation and driving operational results, our behaviors and competencies are governed by the obligation to always act with integrity.
We are looking for
- 5+ years of generalist HR experience with demonstrated skills in a HR business partnering position, working with senior leaders in a global, matrix environment
- 5+ years' experience in driving organizational transformations, workforce optimization and productivity
- Track record of building successful leadership teams and developing talents in the Northern African region
- Bilingual in French, Arabic and English at an executive level, both written and verbal is essential
- Ability to travel between Tunisia, Algeria (approximately 35%-40% travel)
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top