HR BP Innovation, Strategy and Marketing
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role reports to Head of HR for Innovation, Strategy & Marketing, and will be assign to specific departments within Strategy & Marketing and IP department.
Together we can...
- Implement business and HR agenda for the BG/MG/function
- Lead initiatives to improve efficiency & effectiveness and of key HR processes
- Drive head count productivity within the BG/MG/function based on benchmarks
- Manage HR function's costs
- Guide CEO/management team members to deliver key messages understanding stakeholder requirements
- Drive the implementation of HR plans meeting customers and business needs
- Lead talent management processes to support business strategy
- Lead initiatives that improve people performance against strategic needs
- Shape organizational development initiatives for building desired capabilities
- Deploy Lightings Employee Value Proposition to attract and retain best talents.
- Initiate and sustains change programs aligned to business objectives
- Develop and drive business specific People Strategy, translating strategic objectives of Business / Market / Commercial / Enabling Functions Organization into an effective people plan
- Provide strategic HR advice within the business context of relatively low complexity, dynamics and impact on the value chain.
Credible activist, capability builder, change champion and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Extensive years of relevant working experience in applying a broad knowledge of human resource management principles, policies within an international context
- Strong consulting and relationship management skills, with the demonstrated ability to develop effective strategic relationships with key senior stakeholders
- Change management and transformation knowledge and skills
- Planning, organizational and project management skills
- Able to translate business challenges into a compelling and focused people-agenda
- Analytical, investigative and problem-solving skills to devise innovative solutions to complex organizational issues.
- Equivalent, ideally in a related field (such as human resources, psychology, counselling or business)
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top