Head of Marketing Vietnam
Job TitleHead of Marketing Vietnam
As Head of Marketing, you will represent and lead the country marketing team to maximize market share, sales, IM, volumes for both Consumer (B2C) and Professional (2B) segments, and to ensure the right organization and structure is in place for delivering the local AOP and marketing objectives. You will execute Lighting strategy in the context of local market trends and opportunities.
- Managing and developing the marketing team to become a high performing organization
- Formulates the Strategic Marketing plan and the 3-year Growth plan for the local organization
- Designs, develops, and executes marketing strategies and directs advertising and promotional activities to meet organizational objectives
- Manages portfolio lifecycle and roadmap to protect the base and lead in emerging businesses
- Market Intelligence, evaluates customer research, market conditions, competitors data and implements marketing plan changes as needed
- Owner of AOP, Marcom and IGM, in coordination with Supply Chain and Finance
We offer you the opportunity to join a leading, innovative brand with attractive products and services. You can build an international marketing career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, where you can also make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, career development opportunities, family-friendly employment policies and discounts on Philips products.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing / Business Management. Master's degree in related discipline is preferred
- Fifteen (15) years of end to end Marketing (Product Management, MarCom, End User Marketing) experienced gained from B2B and/or B2C industries
- Strong influencing and leadership skills with at least five (5) years people management
- Ability to use different Marketing tools and systems
- Experience in market/customer facing operations: Business to Business (B2B), and Business to Consumer (B2C) - different go-to-market models
- Experience Data Management and analytics is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top