Head of Marketing, SG & MY
Job TitleHead of Marketing, SG & MY
About the company
At Philips Lighting, our mission is to simply "enhance life with light". We are a highly focused business that is transforming the lighting industry with digital and connected lighting. With 125 years of leading, innovating and writing history, join the leading lighting company for an Internet of Things world and unlock the extraordinary potential of light.
Your challenge is to market Philips Lighting products in markets of Singapore and Malaysia, a newly created region. You will drive growth of the Consumer (B2C) and Professional (B2B) businesses for the cluster.
As Marketing Manager you are responsible for:
- Developing and implementing end-to-end marketing activities based on market requirements (existing and future products / solutions)
- Displaying knowledge of the Singapore & Malaysia region and strong connections that will enable you to deliver tools and programs that are effective, sustainable, scalable and measurable
- Driving revenues and Integral Gross Margin through relevant 4P strategies
- Managing Advertising and Promotions budgets and track effectiveness of the marketing investments
- Leading planning and strategy jointly with Business Groups
- Driving employee engagement, culture of accountability ensuring integrity and compliance with good business practices
At Philips Lighting we encourage a culture of collaboration where we can achieve great things by teaming up with a diverse set of global colleagues. You will be working very closely with a supporting leader who strongly believes in developing his team and providing tools to ensure success in this role. Your team members in country and globally are some of the brightest the industry has to offer.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Business Groups and the Country Management Team members.
You will be leading a team of approximately 10, based across Singapore and Malaysia. As their leader, you will dedicated to making an impact on their lives with light.
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us. Our regional and global presence gives you an opportunity to navigate your career in any direction - be it part of another business, regional or country. You can build an international marketing career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, where you can also make an impact on a rapidly developing business.
We are looking for
- Strong understanding of market and customer dynamics coupled with the ability to translate them into actionable and transformational plans
- Knowledge of and experience in Singapore and / or Malaysia or similar markets is critical
- Commercial savviness along with execution cadence
- Understanding of Digital/IoT technologies
- Robust (10-12 yrs) experience in Product, Channel and End-User Marketing
- Ability to effectively work and interact with global teams
- Experience in product creation would be a great advantage along with the ability to connect the dots
- Experience in market/customer facing operations: Business to Business (B2B), and Business to Consumer (B2C) - different go-to-market models
- Another advantage would be prior sales experience
- Solutions and Retail experience would also be an asset
- Demonstrated ability and the energy to manage 2 teams that are remotely located
- Strong influencing and leadership skills – has the ability to lead and inspire a team of more than 10 members with multiple layers
- Open minded and comfortable working with ambiguity
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top