Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing Turkey
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
We are looking for an inspiring marketing manager who represents and leads the Marketing team to maximize market share, sales, margin, volumes and to ensure the right organization and structure is in place for delivering the local AOP and marketing objectives.
Together we can...
- You develop, establish and execute Lighting strategy in the context of local market trends and opportunities to meet organizational objectives.
- You are also responsible for the integral business plans and life-cycle business of the existing products (updates. pricing) within the overall Philips Lighting Portfolio.
- You maximize the market potential by making strategic go-to-market choices
- You manage effectively all the marketing disciplines, advertising and promotional activities. You manage the Advertisement & Promotion Budget in line with global and local business priorities and principles. Those disciplined include Product Marketing, Channel Marketing, End User Marketing, Marcom and Marketing Intelligence.
- You cooperate with the Businesses Groups to realize the targets, as set in the business plan of the products and to cooperate with R&D to get the right products at the right time for the right price.
- You are responsible for the sales forecast to Operations, such that delivery will be on time with a minimum of stock.
- Ownership of continuous improvement efforts of marketing processes to deliver superior operational excellence and results.
Open minded, curious and innovative with strong learning mindset and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- 5+ years of overall product marketing responsibilities within a large company
- Minimum a bachelor's degree in engineering, Business Administration in Marketing/Sales or a related discipline
- 8+ years of proven track record in using appropriate product positioning, pricing, distribution, service and promotion plan techniques to positively impact market share, sales target, margin, business penetration beyond the technical characteristics of the product
- 8+ years of experience working in a global set-up connecting the marketing & sales with product management functions
- 10+ years in market/customer facing operations: B2B, and B2C - different go-to-market models
- 5+ years of direct people management experience
- Strong understanding of B2C and B2B marketing (product and channel), incl. campaigns
- Strong project management skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong People Management & Leadership Skills
- Strong networking skills
- Competitor orientation
- Fluent in Turkish & English is mandatory
Back to top