Head of B2B Marketing Communications APAC
Job TitleHead of B2B Marketing Communications APAC
- Lead analysis to understand various product segments and develop marketing communication plans for each segment to win in the B2B space
- Mapping customers segmentation, identifying key target audience and insights to develop value proposition along with messaging for desired brand positioning in the market
- Working with countries to develop a holistic marketing plan per segment to drive leads generation and supporting country end user marketing and sales in translating the leads into sales conversion
- Sound digital capability including key influencer marketing and targeted thought leadership events to generate leads and sales conversion
- Effectively manage annual marketing communication plan and advertising & promotions budget to optimize ROI effectiveness and achieve expected branding and business growth within the annual operating plan
- Implement and effectively manage integrated marketing communication programs that strategically apply the appropriate mix of tactical elements – including paid, earned, and owned digital marketing, etc.
- Leverage customer and market insights to deliver a rich marketing communications plan, complementing the overall marketing strategy for Philips in the region
- Support operationally marketing activities (digital & traditional) across various markets in the ASEAN PAC region
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top