Head of B2B Marketing Communications APAC
Job TitleHead of B2B Marketing Communications APAC
- Lead analysis to understand various product segments and develop marketing communication plans for each segment to win in the B2B space
- Mapping customers segmentation, identifying key target audience and insights to develop value proposition along with messaging for desired brand positioning in the market
- Working with countries to develop a holistic marketing plan per segment to drive leads generation and supporting country end user marketing and sales in translating the leads into sales conversion
- Sound digital capability including key influencer marketing and targeted thought leadership events to generate leads and sales conversion
- Effectively manage annual marketing communication plan and advertising & promotions budget to optimize ROI effectiveness and achieve expected branding and business growth within the annual operating plan
- Implement and effectively manage integrated marketing communication programs that strategically apply the appropriate mix of tactical elements – including paid, earned, and owned digital marketing, etc.
- Leverage customer and market insights to deliver a rich marketing communications plan, complementing the overall marketing strategy for Philips in the region
- Support operationally marketing activities (digital & traditional) across various markets in the ASEAN PAC region
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top