Job TitleGroup Leader
- Response for product roadmap and product development and launch
- Co-lead in define product roadmap and launch calendar for smart peripherals and OEM components.
- Organize R&D resources to ensure product development or design-in executed on time with quality and within budget.
- Manage the product technology roadmap and strategic choice
- Define technology roadmap for both cost, performance and features.
- Steer innovation contents and IP generation.
- People and team management
- Jointly responsible for building up world class innovation R&D group. Competence development, people management and coaching.
- Continuously improve R&D efficiency
- Team motivation.
- In charge of Hue peripherals and OEM group in Home systems business: resources, competences, HW roadmaps, innovation, cross-group, cross-organization cooperation.
- Drive cross-functional and internal team efficiency via clear communication, knowledge sharing, motivating and challenging, leveraging
- Several years' experience in product creation (from concept to mass production) and in directing projects in relevant technology area.
- Proven experience in R&D people management & development, with solid experience on continually team technical competence building up.
- Bachelor or master degree in engineering. With strong engineering background and working experience (Electronics, information engineering, wireless control, mechanics…) are preferred.
- Solid experience with external ODM or OEM supplier management and outsourced development.
- Experience in managing remote teams and/or foreign suppliers (Eastern Europe, Asia) will be considered as a plus.
- Excellent communication skills. Knowledge and understanding of disciplines with which co-operation takes place
- Good analytical skills. Strong problem solving skills. Sense of urgency and high resilience level. Ability to work under stress and ambiguity.
- Good programming & driving execution skills. Strong execution and ability of driving for result.
- Conceptual, long term & strategic thinker.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top