Graduate programme - Marketing
Job TitleGraduate programme – Marketing
At Philips Lighting, high calibre graduates are given the opportunity to progress through a faster growth path within the business. Each Graduate Programme is a 24-month scheme with opportunity of rotations within the business to widen your experience. The available programmes are as follows:
- Consultative Selling – Learn about the value of our evolving systems and services and use your analytical skills to increase new customer growth.
- Sales – Learn how to excel in the highly competitive world of business through negotiations with buyers and suppliers.
- Technical Design – Help improve our products using technical insights and creativity. (Previous experience in lighting/lighting course is required)
- Marketing – Understand and research a wide variety of markets and help devise strategies to best launch Philips’ latest innovations.
- Commercial – Gain a generalist exposure to all commercial aspects of Philips Lighting and understand our customers’ businesses and needs to help drive our business forward.
Although you may be globally mobile, you will initially be based at our UK headquarters in Guildford, Surrey and will occasionally be required to travel locally and sometimes abroad. Our headquarters in Guildford is a vibrant and exciting (professionally and socially) place to be based. Besides working within your individual teams and sectors, you will network with the wider organisation. All new graduates are mentored by experienced colleagues and are paired up with current graduates who can help settle you into your new role and career.
Essential Skills Required:
- Minimum degree in a related-subject
- Knowledge and passion for business and technology
- Inspiring and visionary mindset
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- High-level of commitment and engagement
- Naturally demonstrating our Philips Lighting behaviours of Eager to win, Take Ownership, Team up to Excel and Always Act with Integrity
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top