Global Change & Configuration Manager
Job TitleGlobal Change & Configuration Manager
Within "Planning & Asset Management", we currently have an opportunity for a Global Change & Configuration Manager to work as part of our team in a growing and maturing environment.
The successful candidate will be a natural communicator with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships within the Global Lighting IT environment. He/She will have experience within a similar role, managing the Global ITIL Change and Configuration Management process in line with the goals defined. He/She will also manage all activities related to the full lifecycle process for hardware assets (and related resources/services).
The focus of this role will be working directly with the internal teams and key process stakeholders to ensure hardware assets and configuration items are proactively managed and maintained within the organization.
- Overall accountable for the team (people (3), process, tooling, data)
- Responsible for setting the management objectives and strategy
- Accountable for creating, managing, resourcing and delivering results against objectives
- Accountable for the implementing, monitoring and improving the processes and their capability
- Change Management
- Hardware Asset & Configuration Management (CMDB)
- Accountable for performing trend analysis and reporting to identify opportunities to improve
- Accountable to drive and manage the Continual Improvement Plan for Service Asset and Configuration Management function and processes to meet or exceed process KPI's
- Accountable to integrate control points into related processes to maintain the integrity of systems, services and components
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the CMDB in an ITIL environment
- Responsible to ensure relationships are built and maintained between Configuration Items within the CMDB
- Responsible for the related budget (AOP, ROFO, Actuals)
- Responsible for managing related 3rd party contracts
- Responsible for management of related audits (internal and external)
You will be based at the High-Tech Campus Eindhoven, the smartest square km in Europe, joining an organization of about 650 passionate IT employees located globally. You are going to work in a team with the best and brightest in your area, providing an opportunity for each person to maximize their potential, directly contribute to our organization's success and growth and be appreciated for their differences. In fact, our culture is built on a foundation for valuing our employees as the key asset.
We are looking for
Candidates who share our passion to improve people's live. To be successful in this role, you have:
- Masters & or Bachelor's degree in an IT (related) discipline
- 4+ years of experience with ITIL processes: Configuration Management, Change Management, Hardware Asset Management
- 4+ years of experience in a complex operational environment and working with multiple Service Delivery Organizations
- 2+ years in an IT environment
- 2+ years of experience in working in, and over, multiple teams as 1 (virtual teams)
- Foundational level of ITIL & understanding of LEAN
- Experience with "Service Now" Service Management Tooling is a plus
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with demonstrated initiative and results orientation
- Team player as well as team leader
- Strong consultancy skills
- Works comfortably under pressure and changing priorities
- Business level in English language, literate and numerate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to adjust to any level within the organization in order to ensure clear and concise communication towards different stakeholders
We offer you the opportunity to work for the #1 lighting organization. We'll reward you with an attractive compensation package and the chance to stretch yourself further. Show us your energy, your creativity and your sound professional judgment, and we'll match these with educational and other opportunities within a dynamic, international setting.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Depending on experience, we offer you a market conform salary;
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package;
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount;
- Healthy work-life balance.
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today. If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Philips career site- vacancy number 267670.
As we have no closing date set we urge you to apply as soon as possible!
After a pre-selection process, you can receive an invite for a phone interview by the Talent Acquisition Consultant followed by a (face-to-face) business interview round.
Please note that for this vacancy you need to be living in the Netherlands (or close to the Dutch border) .
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top