FP&A Analyst BG Professional
Job TitleFP&A Analyst BG Professional
Job DescriptionYour challenge
Your main focus of this function lies with a high level analytical and consultancy skills in a double digit growth business within Lighting. You should be able to act on a strategic as well as tactical organizational level. Dealing with diverse, high demanding stakeholders within the business will be an important part of the role, in which you will have to show your knowledge and ideas via your strong consultancy experience.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Ensure good and trustful financial management reporting and analysis to support sound decision making by business management
- Preparation of the meetings between Business and Lighting Markets and Sector/BG management team
- Preparation and coordination in the Forecasting and Annual Operating Plan for your business.
- General analysis (trend/relative/comparative) and reporting on business performance
- Analysis and coordination of monthly, quarterly and annual closing
- Understands systems and tools. Ensures quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth
- Specify strategy, benchmarking, finance and control related improvement projects
- Drive LEAN improvement projects together with global PPA team to ensure standardization of management reporting and financial processes across businesses
- Being the linking pin between the Business controller and the FP&A organization of Lighting
The Center of Expertise Planning & Performance Analysis (PPA) is part of the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) organization that supports the management of the Lighting Sector, its businesses and organizations at large, with financial management information and supplies this information to the financial business partners. The CoE PPA specifically focuses on serving the financial business partners within the Lighting Business Groups and Categories with insightful analysis and decision support.
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services.
Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces.
We offer you the opportunity to work for the #1 lighting organization. We'll reward you with an attractive compensation package and the chance to stretch yourself further. Show us your energy, your creativity and your sound professional judgment, and we'll match these with educational and other opportunities within a dynamic, international setting.
Ever wondered what life at Philips Lighting looks like? Check out some of our inspiring employee stories to see what we mean.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Depending on experience, we offer you a market conform salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for
- Master's degree in Finance and/ or Accounting orientated study and
- Minimum of 6 years working experience in the area of financial control and business analyses within a large international company
- Strong analytical skills to digest complex information, see trends and analysis through data
- Pro-active attitude which helps you taking on own initiatives and improvement projects
- High level of organizational sensitivity and you are able to see things from the perspective of various, different stakeholders
- A dedicated professional as well as a team player with proven ability to deliver high quality results in a high-pressure environment
- Strong communicational and presentation skills that help you in being a financial sparring partner for senior financial managers
- High level of Excel/PowerPoint knowledge
- A high drive and energy level and ability to balance speed and accuracy
Recruitment process and contact
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting.
As we have no closing date set we urge you to apply as soon as possible.
After a pre-selection process, you can receive an invite for a phone interview by the Talent Acquisition Consultant followed by a (face-to-face) business interview round. Apply today.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top