FP&A Analyst - Analityk Finansowy
Job TitleFP&A Analyst - Analityk Finansowy
As Financial Analyst to pro-actively support strategy and operations goals in industrial and distribution activity of Light Sources division. Deliver and execute meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis on business performance, thereby supporting relevant stakeholders. Continuously improve processes.
The Center of Expertise Operations EMEA is located in Piła, Poland and is a part of Financial Planning & Analysis organization within Philips Lighting. The mission of FP&A is to support Business Partners and Managers with management information and business analyses as enabler for decision making and corrective actions.
- Prepare reports and analysis regarding business performance: Monthly performance, Forecasting & Planning including cost developments, analysis on cost of organization & material development
- Deliver support for decisions on all level of organization from factory to sector
- Performing forward-looking ad-hoc analyses, such as project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, scenario analyses etc
- Taking initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of relevant stakeholders
- Participating in various cross-Business Group / Sector Finance improvement projects
- Ensuring quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth
We are looking for
- Above for candidates with sufficient working experience with controlling, management reporting or business analysis, preferably within an international environment
- Customer orientation with good English
- Computer skills: understanding how to deal with big data records, MS Office especially excel, knowledge on SAP will be additional advantage
- Experience in change process management including stakeholders alignments with understanding and execution of project approach
- Analytical skills with ability to draw conclusions under time pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Good, open attitude to team work environment
- Experience in leading improvements with aiming for process upgrade / harmonization and organizational excellence solutions
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- BenefitSystem cards
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Philips career site - vacancy number 257826.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883)".
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top