FP&A Analyst - Analityk Finansowy
Job TitleFP&A Analyst - Analityk Finansowy
As Financial Analyst to pro-actively support strategy and operations goals in industrial and distribution activity of Light Sources division. Deliver and execute meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis on business performance, thereby supporting relevant stakeholders. Continuously improve processes.
The Center of Expertise Operations EMEA is located in Piła, Poland and is a part of Financial Planning & Analysis organization within Philips Lighting. The mission of FP&A is to support Business Partners and Managers with management information and business analyses as enabler for decision making and corrective actions.
- Prepare reports and analysis regarding business performance: Monthly performance, Forecasting & Planning including cost developments, analysis on cost of organization & material development
- Deliver support for decisions on all level of organization from factory to sector
- Performing forward-looking ad-hoc analyses, such as project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, scenario analyses etc
- Taking initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of relevant stakeholders
- Participating in various cross-Business Group / Sector Finance improvement projects
- Ensuring quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth
We are looking for
- Above for candidates with sufficient working experience with controlling, management reporting or business analysis, preferably within an international environment
- Customer orientation with good English
- Computer skills: understanding how to deal with big data records, MS Office especially excel, knowledge on SAP will be additional advantage
- Experience in change process management including stakeholders alignments with understanding and execution of project approach
- Analytical skills with ability to draw conclusions under time pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Good, open attitude to team work environment
- Experience in leading improvements with aiming for process upgrade / harmonization and organizational excellence solutions
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- BenefitSystem cards
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Philips career site - vacancy number 257826.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883)".
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top