Financial Analyst (Sr. Manager Level)
Job TitleFinancial Analyst (Sr. Manager Level)
…to be responsible for analyzing and profiling the business from a financial and functional perspective from both forward planning view and interpretation of actual performance; involved with developing / implementing any required corrective action plans and process improvements. You should be able to act on a strategic as well as tactical organizational level. Dealing with diverse, high demanding stakeholders will be an important part of the role, in which you will have to show your knowledge and ideas via your strong consultancy experience. This position will allow you to develop yourself further in finance at an international level.
- Member of CoE (Commercial Supply Chain) for FP&A Americas, responsible for a specific Supply Chain functional area within Americas and as such
- Will play a hands-on role a during Month-end Close, Rolling Forecasts and Annual Operating Plan cycles and design/prepare the supporting reporting packs
- Ensure good and trustful financial management reporting and analysis to support sound decision making by management, and will participate as the functional analysis expert for our month end close and financial planning and review process in some specific areas
- Perform any other ad hoc analyses as they arise
Key Performance Indicators:
- Need to work across a broad and diverse stakeholder base, within and outside F&A, and communicate effectively with high demanding stakeholders
- Need to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, tracking progress towards agreed goals
- Need to define how to meet goals and plans, recommends improvements changes and bring fresh ideas
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. For more information, visit us online.
We are looking for:
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related. Master's degree in Finance and/ or Accounting orientated study is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting, financial analysis, budgeting and related areas preferably in a large Headquarters environment or large international company
- Strong analytical skills to digest complex information, see trends and analysis through data
- Pro-active attitude which helps you taking on own initiatives and improvement projects
- High level of organizational sensitivity and you are able to see things from the perspective of various, different stakeholders
- A dedicated professional as well as a team player with proven ability to deliver high quality results in a high-pressure environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills that help you in being a financial sparring partner for senior financial managers
- A high drive and energy level and ability to balance speed and accuracy
- High level of knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint. Tableau is a plus.
- 10% travel is required.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, well-being and continuous learning. Making an impact through meaningful innovation starts here. Apply today!
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top