Job TitleFinance Manager
- Accountable for business results – Cost, EBIT and NOC drive the achievement of defined business objectives;
- Provide reliable and meaningful financial information/analysis, leading to conclusions and recommendations;
- Drive forecast, AOP process, identify the opportunities and risks among the process;
- Take financial role in any business case: e.g. profitability improvement, value engineering etc.
ICS and IA
- Establish, optimize and support the business control frame work according to the internal control standards;
- Drive the internal audit process, follow up with corrective actions.
- Ensure F&A operation procedures are in line with Philips and PRC accounting principle, no financial error or business risk;
- Ensure all the assets and liability are well controlled, no future financial exposure;
- Manage and control the asset acquisition and working capital to optimize cash flow and liquidity aligning with business need and financial target.
External relationship management
- Monitor the service level of: AccOps, Infosys and IT , push for the improvement actions;
- Act as a key bridge towards the external parties: tax bureau, local government.
Any other assignment from Financial Controller.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top