Finance Department Internship (Beca)
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of Finance Department Iberia. Its responsibilities are at the heart of driving operational accuracy, so aspiring for detail orientation must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
- Support in the implementation on the finance process improvements in full cooperation with stakeholders.
- Give support to all relevant domains such as accounts payable, accounts receivable and internal control.
- Support for delivering the treasury operations, including the associated processes and IT systems/tools.
- Assist on the business analytical review performed by the Business Partner
- Support on the Financial Statement Closing Process
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Business, Finance, Accounting students.
- Proficient Spanish and high English level is required to perform daily activities.
- Office skills are needed.
- Practical knowledge of SAP is valued.
- Sales and good communication skills, persuasive approach combined with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Task oriented, proactive and able to demonstrate initiative
- Lighting knowledge will be an advantage
Back to top