Field Support Technician
Job TitleField Support Technician
Philips is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives.
- You are responsible for delivering service procedure to customers aligning with global service standards and processes.
- You understand customer needs & resolve issues using technical knowledge & our support network/ in accordance to service obligations to customers
- You enable customer growth and development as well as enable further business opportunities in customers' installed base.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Analyses & solve complaints. Keeps customers informed
- Involves Business and/or central system center to obtain solutions in event of escalated complaints. Drives root cause analysis and preventive action.
- Keeps complaint data base up to date. Provides input to improve the functional working of the complaints tool.
- Executes recall activities
- Does on-site customer visits (if needed) to investigate and analyze customer complaints
- Realizes proactive communication to customers to keep them informed
- Flags patterns of complaints towards customer satisfaction manager.
- Works closely together with Field Quality management.
- Customer focus & deep listening
- Advanced knowledge of lighting applications and solutions
- Understands Technology/ Software & Connectivity domains
- Is adaptive, collaborative, and executes flawlessly
- Delivers on commitments
- Possesses strong learning agility
- 2+ years of relevant experience in field support services
- 2+ years in using field support applications & tools
- Mid-level English
- Technical mid-level education or Bachelor Degree
Excellent career development opportunities can be expected in the near future.
You will be part of a company that is committed to improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by the year 2025 through market-driven innovations in healthcare, lighting and lifestyle. We are passionate about offering our employees the challenges, responsibilities, coaching and learning opportunities needed for their personal and professional development. We believe in ample reward and special recognition for a job well done, and we welcome the cultural awareness, mutual understanding, open minds and out-of-the-box thinking that come from international multidisciplinary team working.
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top