Field Support Manager
Job TitleField Support Manager
About the company
Philips – the world leader in Lighting – is shaping the future with exciting new lighting applications and technologies. We are driving the global move from traditional to energy efficient lighting solutions and we are playing a part in climate control by creating lighting control solutions that will help reduce energy consumption around the world. Our mission is to improve people's lives through innovations that matter.
As a part of the Customer Service team, your role will drive customer satisfaction for the delivery of after-sales services to customers by facing customers and handling customer Complaints.
- Manage customer satisfaction including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and defining and developing a customer contact strategy.
- Analyze operational processes, escalation procedures and performs training needs assessments for identifying opportunities for service delivery improvements and value add to the customers.
- Review warranty claims.
- Analyze cases from customer and register in CRS (Complaint Registration System) when needed and follow up the resolution till close loop.
- Handle DGR (defective goods return) application from customer by verify the defects and follow the replacement delivery to customer.
- Be a bridge between customers and BG field quality to resolve product quality related inquiries.
- Ensure and sustain the deliverables in terms of NPS B2B B2C, complaint resolution throughput time and CoNQ etc.
- Develop customer satisfaction department procedures.
- Initiate and support continuous improvement projects to improve customer satisfaction level.
At Philips Lighting, we encourage a culture of collaboration where we can achieve great things by teaming up with a diverse set of global colleagues. You will be reporting to Customer Service Manager in the region and working very closely with the local Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing and Project Teams.
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us. Our regional and global presence gives you an opportunity to navigate your career in any direction - be it part of another business, regional or country. You can build an international career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, where you can also make an impact on a rapidly developing business.
We are looking for
- Strong Customer centric mindset.
- Team player and team builder.
- Excellent communication.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Academic university degree level with technical background.
- Min. 8 years of experience in customer service, quality, operations or marketing roles.
- Basic knowledge on lighting products and application.
- Candidates from electronics/semiconductor or other related industries with strong technical competency are welcome to apply.
- Good written and oral English.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top