Field Support Engineer
Job TitleField Support Engineer
Field support engineer:
- Manage all facets of customer retention (CRM) including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and defining and developing a customer contact strategy.
- Analyze operational processes, escalation procedures and performs training needs assessments for identifying opportunities for service delivery improvements and value add to the customers.
- Review warranty claims.
- Analyze cases from customer and register in CRS (Complaint Registration System) when needed and follow up the resolution till close loop.
- Handle DGR (damaged goods return) application from customer by verify the defects and follow the replacement delivery to customer.
- Develop customer care department procedures. Be a bridge between customers and BG field quality to resolve product quality related inquiries.
- Ensure and sustain the deliverables in terms of CoNQ, NPS and complaint resolution.
- Initiate and support continuous improvement projects to improve customer satisfaction level.
Global CRS Support:
- Identify global user requirements
- Ensure prioritizing and scoping of changes
- Create a functional specification
- Ensure the IT team creates a technical specification in line with the functional specification
- Contact point for the IT team during the software development phase
- Set-up global user testing
- Create documentation
- Coordinate training activities
- Actively communication with the regional key-user network
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top