Field Services Engineer
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Due to our continued focus on delivering best in class system and service solutions to our clients, we are seeking a Field Services Engineer to join our Indonesia organization. Your challenge is to continue to build on our growth through the delivery of service procedures to customers and aligned to global service standards and processes.
Together we can...
- Ensure timely and qualitative (on-site) execution of services that provide the customer with a positive customer experience
- Drive for high levels of customer satisfaction by ensuring timely and correct execution of service obligations in accordance with the contracts
- Analyse and solve application failures, support upgrades. Drive feedback loops towards Systems & Service Centres/Business Groups
- Apply appropriate mix of technology while delivering right services at lowest cost
- Fulfill documentations for service related issues and resolutions
- Monitor remotely, systems at customer locations and acts on deviations
- Participate in new projects during installation, commissioning and acceptance testing as required or in support of System Centre
- Propose additional services as required through maintaining intimate customer relationship
- Provide special / custom training to customers upon request
- Approximately 60% to 70% of the Field Service Engineer's time will be committed to support pre and post sales activities including but not limited to the preparation of proposals, gathering technical information based on customer's requirements and ensuring services sales numbers are achieved.
- Support sales service targets and ensuring that Net Promoter Score (NPS) targets are achieved
- Ensure compliance to quality and operational processes
- 2 to 3 years' experience in a Field Service or Technical role from a fast-paced technology company
- Candidates with local electrical certification - AK3, Certification in Cisco (CCNA) highly regarded
- Passionate about newly developed technology, including IoT implementation in industry grade
- Possess confidence and able to manage stakeholders at various levels including Field Technicians and C-level stakeholders
- Fluent n Bahasa Indonesia and English
- A strong executor within a team setting and driven to deliver on targets set
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top