Field Service Engineer
Job TitleField Service Engineer
Philips is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives.
Drives for high levels of customer satisfaction by ensuring timely and correct preparing and execution of service obligations in accordance with the customer demand
- Analyses and solved application failures, supports upgrades. drives feedback loops towards systems and services centers / BG
- Applies appropriate mix of technology while delivering right services at lowest cost
- Prepares documentations for services and sales related issues
- Monitors systems at customer locations and act on deviations
- Participates in new projects during installation, commissioning and acceptance testing as required or in support of system center
- Proposes additional services as required trough maintaining intimate customer relationship
- Provides special/ customer training to customer upon request
- 5+ years of experience on the similar position
- Bachelor's degree in technical or a related discipline
- Fluent Czech and English languages
You will be part of a company that is committed to improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by the year 2025 through market-driven innovations lighting. We are passionate about offering our employees the challenges, responsibilities, coaching and learning opportunities needed for their personal and professional development. We believe in ample reward and special recognition for a job well done, and we welcome the cultural awareness, mutual understanding, open minds and out-of-the-box thinking that come from international multidisciplinary team working.
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top