FG and Spare Parts/Service Planning team Lead BG Prof
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light.. #findyourmeaning
Together we can...
The Finished Goods and spare parts planning team lead for BG Prof will be responsible for delivering excellent service levels towards customers while minimizing cost (inventory, obsolescence and airfreight). Specific attention is required for summer holidays and CNY planning. A very close collaboration with both the markets (challenging forecasts, delivering on priorities), the Procurement team (reducing lead-times, increasing flexibility) and the BG (Service, spare parts) will be required to be successful. The person will play a key role in establishing a Service business by defining and implementing a spare parts strategy to support the growth plans.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- operationally manage service & control commercial inventory, according to agreed stock and service level targets
- drive continuous improvement (lead-time reduction, increase agility, assist the markets with improving forecast accuracy for the BfR range)
- Define and implement Spare Parts forecasting, inventory planning methodology to support the growth of the Service BU. Assist the Product Manager to establish a strategy that will support the ambitious growth plans
- manage availability of products to ensure high customer service with lowest possible inventory
- set inventory control parameters for all distribution centers, by executing the agreed Finished Goods Strategy on product/location level
- identifying slow moving stock and defining and initiating actions to prevent recreation of slow moving stock
- ensuring that operational KPI's in team are met, initiation of improvement plans when required
- manage a team of 6 Planners
- Supply Chain manager with 10 year plus experience in Supply Chain (planning) roles
- Functional experience in the area of demand planning, FG inventory management and S&OP
- Language skills: English
- Influencing skills (with Marketing, Commercial teams and GM)
- Customer focus
- Results driven, strong sense of ownership
- Experience in leading transformations and implementing continuous improvement
- Strong analytical skills
Back to top