End-user Marketing Co-op
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of Digital Marketing North America. Its responsibilities are at the heart of driving go-to-market activities for lighting systems. You will be reporting to end-user marketing leads based in Somerset, NJ, and Burlington, MA.
Together we can...
You will be given the opportunity to explore and expand your analytical and creative skills by learning about the latest lighting systems and the US lighting market. Your work will span from lead-generation activities to thought leadership opportunities beyond lighting. You will be interacting with a broad group of marketing experts based in Somerset, NJ and other offices. In this role you will work on individual projects and team projects suited to your interest and skill set. In addition, you will be encouraged to express your interest in any other projects.
- Work closely with the segment managers in public, office/industry/healthcare and retail areas to support go-to-market activities for lighting systems
- Assist with market sizing, competitive research and analyses, content development for marcom materials and communications and value proposition development
- Report on marketing programs and developing consistent metrics across marketing programs
- Conduct voice of the customer research
- Support customer events and tradeshows
- Prepare marcom briefs for collateral including presentations, digital campaigns and new product launches
- Develop of thought-leadership opportunities, such as white papers and webinars
- Customized B2B lead generation strategies
- A current student pursuing Bachelor's degree (or Master's) in Marketing, Business, Communications or Journalism
- Strong with standard business software and technologies; proficient in MS Office
- Familiar with customer relationship management tools, such as salesforce.com - highly desirable
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter, self-directed and a team player who can multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to accept responsibility and display motivation to complete tasks in a timely manner, while working both independently and as part of a team
- Reliable on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, providing a wide variety of tasks with a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Flexible, as timelines and deadlines change in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work full time in the summer (potential to continue part time in the fall)
Signify is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status. As an equal opportunity employer, Signify is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223 , option 5, for assistance.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Policy: Signify North America Corporation ("Signify") will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Signify, or (c) consistent with Signify's legal duty to furnish information.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top