End User Marketing Manager
Job TitleEnd User Marketing Manager
- Sets and manages lead generation campaigns if focused on professional
- Sets and manages end user activations campaigns if focused on consumer
- Leads ONE LIGHTING cross business value propositions targeted to a specific end user segment
- Manages revenues and IGM targets within the assigned end-user segment
- Establishes high levels of customer satisfaction
- Designs marketing activities and programs focused on End User market needs
- Maximizes Lighting’s (brand) positioning
- Drives cross functional collaboration, strategic focus and organization agility.
- Influences a winning spirit, embedding our culture in the channel sales teams.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top