End User Marketeer
Job TitleEnd User Marketeer
- You are responsible for driving consistent End User marketing strategy and activities to stimulate market pull
- You define and execute Lead Generation programs in the market supporting sales funnel creation
- You lead the efforts in generating consumer insights analyzing and understanding market trends
- Sets and manages lead generation campaigns if focused on professional
- Sets and manages end user activations campaigns if focused on consumer
- Leads One lighting cross business value propositions targeted to a specific
- Manages revenues and IGM targets within the assigned End-User Segment
- Establishes high levels of customer satisfaction
- Designs marketing activities and programs focused on End User market needs
- Maximizes Lighting's (brand) positioning
We are looking for:
- Typically requires a Master degree with 8 years of related experience
- 5+ years of responsible role in any combination of technology marketing, end-user marketing, or end-user sales roles in B2B domains. Ideally these roles would have been with established organizations with an emphasis on low cost .high value technologies
- 5+ years in market/customer facing operations involving different go-to- market models
- 3+ years in managing design and production or specific marketing support materials with ability to maintain creativity and professionalism in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of business operations, marketing principles and management skills and techniques
- 3+ years of direct people management
Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today!
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top