End User Marketeer
Job TitleEnd User Marketeer
- You are responsible for driving consistent End User marketing strategy and activities to stimulate market pull
- You define and execute Lead Generation programs in the market supporting sales funnel creation
- You lead the efforts in generating consumer insights analyzing and understanding market trends
- Sets and manages lead generation campaigns if focused on professional
- Sets and manages end user activations campaigns if focused on consumer
- Leads One lighting cross business value propositions targeted to a specific
- Manages revenues and IGM targets within the assigned End-User Segment
- Establishes high levels of customer satisfaction
- Designs marketing activities and programs focused on End User market needs
- Maximizes Lighting's (brand) positioning
We are looking for:
- Typically requires a Master degree with 8 years of related experience
- 5+ years of responsible role in any combination of technology marketing, end-user marketing, or end-user sales roles in B2B domains. Ideally these roles would have been with established organizations with an emphasis on low cost .high value technologies
- 5+ years in market/customer facing operations involving different go-to- market models
- 3+ years in managing design and production or specific marketing support materials with ability to maintain creativity and professionalism in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of business operations, marketing principles and management skills and techniques
- 3+ years of direct people management
Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today!
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top