Job TitleElectronics Engineer
- Conducts design analyses or simulation of analog and/or digital circuits, with focus being on analog. Performs review of design analyses to ensure correct calculations and methods were used with verified assumptions. Modifies existing circuits or designs new circuits which efficiently meet product specifications and customer needs. Expected to develop novel solutions when required.
- The individual addresses tasks which are broad in scope, depth and complexity and maybe considered a technical expert in a given technical area. The individual must be capable of reducing abstract/general requirements to detailed specifications and implementations.
- Support design and development activities when functioning as a member of the core engineering team. Engineer will be expected to work on multiple projects/programs.
- Engineer must be self-motivated and self directed. Engineer is able to lead/coordinate a group of electrical engineers to meet design deliverables set forth by a project schedule. The individual must appropriately set priorities and achieve quality results while adhering to the required schedule.
- The individual will be expected to mentor junior engineers with performing design/analysis and meeting design related phase gate deliverables. Individual will also be expected to mentor technicians as needed. Individual will also be expected to mentor technicians as needed.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top