Job TitleElectronics Engineer
For electronics engineer should have following requirement:
Major in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Solid knowledge on electrical circuit analysis ,analog circuit theory
Ability to take problem debugging and solving
Responsible for AC/DC LED driver design
- Responsible for LED driver power stage and control circuit design & hardware debugging skill
- Topology selection such as buck ,boost, buck-boost or fly-back selection in terms of different application
- Key components design and selection , like inductor ,transformer design & power semiconductor switch selection & verify
- Familiar with the Analog circuit design
- Familiar with the CC driver control , CV driver control method
- Familiar with the electronics components and application
- Familiar with the driver protection circuit design and verify
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top