Electronic System Architect
Your challenge as Electronic System Architect:
Philips is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives.
Are you interested in playing a crucial role in the middle of a technological revolution and to use your strengths in shaping the future? Are you ready to make a next step in your career on your way to a have a leading role in a managing development projects and supporting processes related to our professional luminaires portfolio? Then this is the challenge you're looking for.
You will report to PLS Europe R&D Indoor General Area Manager.
Your key areas of responsibilities:
- Contribute to creation of Indoor General Area Product Innovation Roadmap giving input on current technology propositions and new technology opportunities as well as their availability in time in cooperation with systems, platforms and controls.
- Contribute to creation of Front End innovation roadmaps of Research, LED Electronics, Global Systems and Global Platforms based on technological gaps and future requirements of Indoor General Area Product Innovation Roadmap.
- Review development progress of related products, controls, platforms and modules according to Front End Innovation roadmaps, secure on time availability for design-in process and synchronize with IGA Product Roadmap.
- Technology scouting by benchmarking competition activities, evaluating competitor propositions and contacts with technology providers and suppliers including internal Philips.
- Assess technological opportunities and propositions generated by Research, LED Electronics, global systems, global platforms and suppliers against product development into requirements and related validation tests.
- Take the lead in validation of the system and related products, platforms, modules and components in line with specifications, costs and quality standards.
- Be the linking pin in communication between R&D Indoor General Area Europe and Research, LED Electronics, Global Systems, Global Platforms.
- Support R&D and Customization teams in selecting and using the most suitable platform and system configurations for the needs of their customers and feedback learning's into future product roadmap requirements.
We are looking for:
- Master in Electronics or similar area
- Minimal 5 years of experience with system architecture development, preferably to lighting system
- Smooth communication in English
- Result oriented, focused and determined to finish actions through completion
- Convincing communicator, open for different views
- Architectural thinker, integrator
- Team player with leadership behavior
We offer a range of fringe benefits:
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Kętrzyn region
- Attractive remuneration on competitive market level
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- BenefitSystem cards
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Philips career.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top