Job TitleElectronic Engineer
- Be responsible for the Quality of the circuits: Focus on having no manufacturing complaints, no customer complaints and no changes after MS2
- Follow and improve Design Quality processes. Implement the Design Tool such as DFSS, to improve the product design quality. Work with Operation, Quality Control, SBM/SCM, and Customer Support to address quality issues in a timely manner.
- Required to provide technical solutions for the issues in other projects within the group; Make suggestions on selection circuit platform;
- Lead engineer to design and adjust power circuit and outdoor roadlighting controller according to product creation process
- Co-ordinate PCB design: check if right information is delivered to PCB designer and guarantee that the PCB layout is acc. to design and factory rules
- Guarantee the right product documentation in system and project on-time delivery with high quality
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top