Job TitleElectronic Engineer
- Be responsible for the Quality of the circuits: Focus on having no manufacturing complaints, no customer complaints and no changes after MS2
- Follow and improve Design Quality processes. Implement the Design Tool such as DFSS, to improve the product design quality. Work with Operation, Quality Control, SBM/SCM, and Customer Support to address quality issues in a timely manner.
- Required to provide technical solutions for the issues in other projects within the group; Make suggestions on selection circuit platform;
- Lead engineer to design and adjust power circuit and outdoor roadlighting controller according to product creation process
- Co-ordinate PCB design: check if right information is delivered to PCB designer and guarantee that the PCB layout is acc. to design and factory rules
- Guarantee the right product documentation in system and project on-time delivery with high quality
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top