- Responsible for innovation in electronics domain, drive breakthrough solution to meet stretch product requirement.
- Responsible for driver platform development and maintenance, and ensure platform commonality thru product development.
- Responsible for electronics design for Retrofit LED lamps, test and release driver and final product design according to project planning.
- Responsible for modeling the power stage and control circuit to enable design friendly and design robust.
- Responsible for the analysis in EMI design, surge design.
- Responsible for the Loss estimation of power components to enable thermal design.
- Co-work with pre-development team on innovative projects, evaluate design maturity and make sure smooth transfer to NPI stage.
- Interact with other technical design functions to ensure product functionality and performance meet customer expectation.
- Work closely with OEM/ ODM suppliers, review and guide electronics design, drive cost innovation in electronics and on time delivery.
- Responsible for key components design and selection, ensure satisfied performance in real application and work with component team and procurement team to continuous drive component cost down.
- Support group leader and competence leader to coach junior electronic engineer for competence improvement.
Describe in 50-60 words:
- what are the one or two key challenges in this position
- how will they contribute to the growth of Philips Lighting
- Give an overview of the five (5) most important Key Areas of Responsibilities
Describe the scope & place of the role in the organization - approximately 60 words (Mention the sector/department/team and give an overview of the most important stakeholders)
- Think of what makes him/her tick? Describe what we can offer him/her in relation to their ambitions/preferences
- Describe the growth opportunities that Philips Lighting has to offer
Describe in 5-7 bullets:
- Hard criteria (education, knowledge, experience, language)
- Competences - 4 maximum (mention only the crucial ones that really make the difference between a good and a great candidate)
- Any other information for the recruiter
Back to top