Job TitleElectronic Engineer
Key Areas of Responsibility：
- Conducts design analyses or simulation of analog and/or digital circuits, with focus being on analog. Performs review of design analyses to ensure correct calculations and methods were used with verified assumptions. Modifies existing circuits or designs new circuits which efficiently meet product specifications and customer needs. Expected to develop novel solutions when required.
- The individual addresses tasks which are broad in scope, depth and complexity and maybe considered a technical expert in a given technical area. The individual must be capable of reducing abstract/general requirements to detailed specifications and implementations.
- Support design and development activities when functioning as a member of the core engineering team. Engineer will be expected to work on multiple projects/programs.
- Engineer must be self-motivated and self directed. Engineer is able to lead/coordinate a group of electrical engineers to meet design deliverables set forth by a project schedule. The individual must appropriately set priorities and achieve quality results while adhering to the required schedule.
- The individual will be expected to mentor junior engineers with performing design/analysis and meeting design related phase gate deliverables. Individual will also be expected to mentor technicians as needed. Individual will also be expected to mentor technicians as needed.
Job Requirements & Skills
- BSc/MSc in SE/EE
- Focus in analog hardware design is preferred; digital design beneficial.
- Analog : Experience with power supply design, circuits for driving capacitive and inductive loads, analog signal conditioning circuitry, switched-mode power supply
- Digital : Experience with microprocessors/micro-controller digital architectures, communication protocols and circuits is considered a plus.
- Preferably 2-5 years of practical experience.
- Background with printed circuit board design and layout and related EMC/EMI design is also a plus.
- Sound electrical design/analytical/technical skills.
- Proficient with PSPICE or Saber simulation packages and MathCad analysis software.
- Experience with general lab equipment, oscilloscopes, function generators, network analyzers, etc.
- Good interpersonal/communications skills.
- Fluent and/or familiar with English language is a plus.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Capable of multitasking and planning work for self and team.
- Utilizes: computer, electronic test equipment, general office equipment.
- Sense of urgency and high resilience level
- Strong execution and ability of driving for result
- Ability to work under stress and ambiguity
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top