Job TitleEAI TechLead
IT Delivery EAI TechLead
The Lighting IT department has the challenging responsibility to translate the Lighting business needs and wishes into process and IT solutions. The key factors to make this a success are innovative competence, alignment with the businesses of Lighting, flexibility and a high standard professionally approach on a price competitive basis. Enterprise application Integration (EAI) belongs to Lighting IT delivery. In this area people are working on interfaces Business-to-Business (interfaces from Philips towards customers, vendors and 3PL's) and application-to-application (integration to the cloud, like Salesforce.com and ADP). The team works according to high quality standards and makes sure that interfaces are setup in a re-usable and transparent way and taking IT/market developments and high security requirements into account
The team for EAI of IT delivery supports next to the daily business, many projects delivering the needed innovation for our Lighting Business. For the team is a central point in communication and coordination of the standard setup and development/interfaces of Philips Lighting.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative and international environment with great opportunities for you to perform, explore, learn and grow.
Our benefits are competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips' products
The EAI Techlead is responsible for:
- Contributes of SAP PRO 7.5 and related infrastructure in accordance with architectural guidelines.
- Contributes to the end-to-end integration landscape within Philips including connections to Value added networks, connections to external partners using HTTP, AS2, SFTP and other connection methods.
- Implement solution designs that meet the functional requirements specified by the Business Analyst.
- Executes developments according the implementation guidelines on the PRO 7.5 environment
- Develop and implement solutions meeting platform architecture
- Prepares developments for transport cycles and checks them on interrelation aspects with other applications.
- Contribute to the design of the monitoring framework and correct implementation of this framework
- Supports Business Analyst, Project Manager and Delivery Manager on managing, tracking, and forecasting of solution development.
- Work together with Business analysts, Tech leads and PRO 7.5 developers.
- Review, implement and write OSS messages to SAP (and other integration related vendors) concerning issues that occur on the platform.
We are looking for
An ambitious candidates, with the right combination of competencies, experience, can-do attitude and with the potential to grow.
- Bachelor or Master Degree with a minimum of 1 years of relevant IT work experience in at least a medium sized international company.
- Experience in a SAP environment - Service focused – Knowledge of and experience in SAP PRO 7.5, ANSI X12 standard, Edifact standard and SAP ECC, especially in the SD area.
- Information analysis of new and/or to be improved business processes. System specification (re)customizing and developments in line with architectural guidelines from Senior Techleads and TCT guidelines from the senior BA's. Work on documentation and validation of requirements.
- Participate in global, regional and local projects on IT and supporting teams to meet the agreed upon objectives (planning and budget).
- Contribute the change management process in IT.
- Fluent written and verbal English skills
- Good at communication and presentation skills.
- Open for project related travel
- A team player
You will be located in Pila, Poland.
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Philips career site - vacancy number 269220 .
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top