Digital System Engineer
Job TitleDigital System Engineer
System integration and verfication
Being a dynamic and self-propelled team member within the Hue Connected Lighting system integration and test team, you are responsible for Customer Satisfaction as originating from the customer perceived and appreciated overall system quality. Your challenge is to test and release new systems or system components and software updates under the time constraint of a very dynamic and vibrant consumer market.
To be so you are involved in test case definition, test execution, test report generation and issue reporting activities. You are dedicated to both verification and validation of the system behavior of the Hue Connected Lighting system, including cloud, web portal, mobile apps, bridge and lamps.
- Be able to translate system functional and non-functional requirements into test requirements and test cases;
- Be able to execute the manual test cases;
- Be capable of creating the system test framework with (automated) test scripts;
- Autonomously execute system test runs, being (semi-) automated integration or verification tests and exploratory validation tests;
- Participate in the EPT tests and beta tests;
- Be responsible for final product quality and compatibility with existing eco system;
We are looking for someone who
- is an open communicator, with good English;
- is knowledgeable in test strategies (a.o. risk-based testing), and test plan creation;
- has at least bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or software engineering majors;
- 5+ years of SW development or testing experience;
- Good Python language skill is preferred.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top