Digital Marketing Support Intern
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
We have an exciting internship opportunity available in one of our teams in Prague (Czech Republic): Internship Digital Marketing Support!
Together we can...
- The internship Digital Marketing Support offers you the opportunity to build career and get experience within an international, diverse environment.
- Philips pages review & updates
- New pages development and campaigns landing pages creation
- Cooperation with suppliers and marketing/digital agencies (SEO agency, Paid search agency, Social Media agency)
- analytics and reporting
- lead management process support
- Digital marketing campaigns support
- Organization of workshops, conferences and trainings for clients
- Preparing marketing materials: brochures, advertisements, case studies, presentations
- Support for marketing, purchasing and financial systems used by the marketing communication department
- Close Cooperation with a marketing and digital team colleagues & Prague headquarters.
- Digital marketing knowledge or experience (Do you know what PPCs are? Or CTR?)
- Graduation not earlier than 2017 & not later than 2019
- Ability to work approx. 40 hours/week
- Experienced MS Office user (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- fluent in Czech
- English fluent or upper-Intermediate (oral and written)
- Slovakian or Hungarian language skills are an advantage
- Natural curiosity and drive to deeply engage in company business processes
- Exceptional learning agility and strong digital literacy
- Operational effectiveness - ability to deliver results in very close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to exceed their expectations
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills with strong attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- You join the world leader in lighting, shaping the industry's future for the Internet of Things
- You will join a company where sustainability is core to everything we do. In 2020 we will be carbon neutral
- You will work in diverse teams with some of the best minds in the industry
- We commit to supporting your learning
After a first CV selection you will be invited for interview(s). #findyourmeaning @Signify!
Please submit CV in English.
Back to top