Digital Marketing Specialist - eCommerce
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of the Signify global digital team focusing on the local US market. In this role, you will partner with Channel and product Marketing groups to identify content needs while creating and deploying best in class content
Together we can...
- Partner with company stakeholders in Channel Marketing and Product Marketing to identify content needs to create a best-in-class product presence online
- Collect product data and content from team members in other functions and locations as well as assisting in the development of new best in class content
- Maintain regular dialogue with internal stakeholders and retail partner contacts about the performance of content, content needs, and upcoming product launches and campaigns that would require product content
- Monitor online retail in Lighting product categories and overall for insights on competitive activity, emerging opportunities, and best in class approaches
- Champion the role of product content and online merchandising in driving online sales with our retail partners
- Report regularly on the status of product content coverage by conducting content audits and receiving from partners
- Become the go-to resource for online product content among Channel Marketing, Account Teams, and Product Marketing
- Master the product loading/content loading requirements of our retail partners, as well as the use of content syndication tools via third parties, and own the content loading process for retail product content
- 1-3 years' experience in Digital Marketing with a focus on eCommerce, preferably related to consumer e-tailers.
- Well versed in current digital marketing trends while having an eye for best strategies.
- Must have a track record of implementing operational excellence (process efficiencies, effective tools and technologies) in an analytics function.
- Strong knowledge of strategic marketing, media, social, web site analysis, audience targeting tools.
- BS/BA degree required/MBA Preferred
- Ability to sit in Somerset, NJ is required
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top