Digital Marketing Specialist - Buenos Aires - ARG
Job TitleDigital Marketing Specialist - Buenos Aires - ARG
- Digital Marketing & E-Commerce plan in place as an integral part of the market's BMC plans.
- You are accountable in optimizing, enhancing and developing digital channels in order to better reach our audiences and manage the brand reputation on digital channels in your markets
- Support local lead nurturing process with dedicated sales/marketing handover support to enable lead follow-up.
- Drive impact with digital campaigns & optimizing digital channels to drive leads & sales volume
- Drive marketing spend optimization through smarter use of digital capabilities
- Interpret gathered local & global customer insights and translate into local actions on digital channels to optimize the customer experience
- Act as digital ambassador (change agent) as part of the local marketing team driving broader adoption of digital marketing techniques in the markets, through evangelization & training culture change
- Receiving team related to eCommerce (centrally managed and guided)
- Maintain and optimize local eCommerce setup (managed/ guided locally)
- Contribute as integral team members to local eCommerce activities (managed/ guided locally)
- You will be based in Argentina and will be responsible for the South LATAM Cluster and Brazil.
- You manage, develop & execute local digital marketing and e-commerce campaigns & promotions, reporting to the Digital LATAM Lead.
We are looking for:
- An education in Marketing, Communication or Digital Marketing
- 3+ years' experience as digital marketer or equivalent
- Solid track record of delivering results
- Proficiency in web tools & processes like CMSs, Email tools, Analytical tools, etc.
- QUALIFICATION: Bachelor's degree in marketing, business management, or a related discipline, or proven experience in similar Digital/eCommerce roles
- Big interest in Digital Marketing
- Knowledge on SEO, Social Media and Digital Campaigning (Email, etc.)
- Strong written & verbal skills in English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Focuses on customers
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. For more information, visit us online.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, well-being and continuous learning. Making an impact through meaningful innovation starts here. Apply today!
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top