Digital Marketing Specialist
Job TitleDigital Marketing Specialist
As a Digital Marketing Strategist we challenge you to be responsible for designing the digital experience on NAM web, mobile and social properties. The successful candidate will combine their professional experience with Web, mobile and social data to assess, evolve and optimize the experiences for Philips Lighting customers, partners and key audiences.
An ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of all aspects of Website and Mobile management and optimization, including information architecture, UX/UI, digital content development, conversion optimization, A/B and multivariate testing, SEO and analytics. He or she will also have strong project management skills to successfully deliver upon multiple initiatives simultaneously.
This position requires a user-centric mindset, a focus on continuous improvement and a willingness to take risks (fail fast). He or she must also collaborate effectively with colleagues from various departments.
- User experience: Define and optimize the user experience for HDS websites, and work collaboratively to champion user experience best practices and consistent information architecture across the organization.
- Conversion optimization: Monitor, measure, recommend and implement Web, mobile and social changes to support conversion optimization goals.
- Governance: Document Web strategy, policies and processes and communicate these with relevant stakeholders.
- Personalization: Define, implement and optimize personalization strategies for sites.
- Capabilities expansion: Evaluate technologies and strategies to further engage visitors through the customer journey.
We are looking for:
- 10+ years of experience supporting digital marketing initiatives, including experience with large and global sites (B2B and B2C highly preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field
- Demonstrable understanding of all aspects of Web strategy, including but not limited to information architecture, user experience, web design, content strategy, search, conversion optimization, analytics
- Deep understanding of CMS capabilities, preferably with Adobe Experience Manager. HTML experience, including basic CSS, preferred
- Strong, professional team player who can communicate, collaborate and influence effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Unwavering focus on continuous improvement, and willingness to roll up your sleeves to achieve results
- Excellent project management skills and commitment to deadlines, processes and policies
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top