Digital Marketing Specialist
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
As Digital Marketing Specialist, part of an international team you will be responsible for:
- Define, pilot and implement opportunities for the optimization of online performance and marketing channels
- Work closely with the online operations team, ecommerce colleagues and marcom team to scout innovative solutions to improve the channels performance.
- Give requirements for a robust analytics reporting to measure performance in a "test and learn" approach.
- Track and evaluate KPIs of all marketing channels (email, SEM, SEO, Display, shopping engines, Social)
- Suggest enhancements and challenge existing processes, be the expert in industry best practices and identify new growth opportunities
In this role, you will be part of the global Digital Marketing team . This team is an award winning, highly ambitious team with a healthy balance of strategic, creative & operational thinkers. Organizationally part of Strategy, the team supports all the business groups as well as markets.
We offer you a challenging, innovative and creative environment in which you can rapidly grow your experience and career working for the leading lighting company where the innovation in LED and connected lighting make our work change rapidly. We offer you the opportunity to join a great team that works along the values of customer first, greater together, game changer and passion for results. A unique place for highly skilled Digital Marketeers offering a unique possibility to drive revenue in B2B as well as in B2C markets. Furthermore, we want to be and stay winners: we have high scores in terms of performance, and are looking for colleagues that have the same focus. Besides, you are part of global team, offering lots of opportunities to build up international experiences.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing
- Deep expertise and experience in increasing sales revenue through SEA , SEO, emailing, remarketing and affiliate marketing;
- Strong analytical attitude and skills (be able to identify and scope opportunities)
- Experienced in Ecommerce and online sales.
- Experience in working in matrix organizations, cross functional teams and within global organizations, in a dynamic and interdependent environment
- Data driven: have a "test and learn" approach to projects and challenges.
- Customer centric: strong believe in the need of customer validation.
- Data visualization and dashboard skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Goal oriented and fearless: be confident in speaking out, and challenging existing ways of working
- Self-Motivated, highly organized and pro-active thinker with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- A team player: be enthusiastic, energetic and capable of bringing others onboard
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top