Digital Marketing Analytics Lead
Job TitleDigital Marketing Analytics Lead
Digital Marketing Analytics Lead
Everything starts with light. Light moves cities, carries information and comforts mind and body. Join Philips Lighting and make an impact on people's lives with light.
Since its launch in 2012, Philips Hue is changing the way people interact and experience lighting.
We have become the world's leading connected home lighting system that works with all major smart home platforms (Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google, Nest, Smartthings). Philips Hue has encouraged other companies to develop devices, apps and systems that interoperate with our system.
Through a vibrant developer program there are more than 600 third-party apps for Philips Hue.
Are you as excited about driving business results via digital marketing as we are? Do you have a Masters/Bachelor degree combined with a 5 years of experience in a digital marketing role in the analytics area? Do you want to be part of the great journey we are embarking within Philips Lighting? Then this might be a unique opportunity for you.
You will manage and lead the 'Analytics, Insights and Optimization' track that provides the Digital team and all businesses with the insights to manage and optimize all digital efforts (campaigns and websites) measured by KPIs linked to the digital and non-digital capabilities. Your special focus will be on our exciting 'Hue product propositions'.
You will define, implement and optimize website design and content strategies to achieve optimal search rankings, user satisfaction and business objectives using A/B testing, Usability testing, competitive intelligence and web analytics.
You will analyze qualitative and quantitative data to help markets define campaign tactics & media plans, identify conversion opportunities, formulate hypotheses for experimentation and testing, measure data and utilize findings to drive web strategy and growth. Success in this role will lead to higher conversion and ROI in digital campaigns, higher conversion and user satisfaction on our web channels across the entire customer journey including customer acquisition, activation, retention and revenue.
Furthermore, you will assist and contribute to transform the business and organization as a whole to a "data driven organization"
- Develop reporting templates and create ongoing campaign reporting, continuously analyze the campaign performance to generate optimizations for a higher ROI across the digital media (display, paid social, video, email, SEM, website analytics, coupons, etc.) and work with the other stakeholders to improve the campaign outcomes.
- Gather, analyze, and organize complex information, conduct comparative analyses, make recommendations supported by identified facts, and present clear recommendations to improve web experiences.
- Develop and manage digital experimentation plans to improve conversion rates and increase user engagement & satisfaction across all device types and traffic sources
- Make sure that the businesses are aware of the importance of analytics and optimization, drive decisions based on data and optimize in the context of their marketing activities, set goals and brief and manage their agencies accordingly, get the access to the insights (dashboards, analytics reports) and are educated to use the insights to drive global and local optimization programs.
- Assist and guide the digital team as a whole to make optimal use of insights and optimization tactics.
- Support the various 'Hue allocated colleagues' with data (analysis) and training to run fact based 'Hue touch points' optimizing- and digital marketing activations throughout all parts of the consumer journey so from pre-sales to after sales / user phase.
- Assist and guide the digital team as a whole to become data driven and make optimal use of insights and optimization tactics.
- Provide structure, guidance and develop trainings to the global network of (local) analytics and drive their individual roadmaps, knowledge sharing, education and peer-to-peer reviews.
In this role you will be part of the Digital Marketing team of Philips Lighting. This team is an award winning, highly ambitious team with a healthy balance of strategic, creative & operational thinkers. Organizationally part of Marketing & Strategy, the team supports all the business groups as well as markets.
We offer you a challenging, innovative and creative environment in which you can rapidly grow your experience and career working for the leading lighting company where the innovation in LED and connected lighting make our work change rapidly. We offer you the opportunity to join a great team that works along the values of customer first, greater together, game changer and passion for results.
A unique place for highly skilled Digital Marketeers offering a unique possibility to drive revenue in B2B as well as in B2C markets. Furthermore, we want to be and stay winners: we have high scores in terms of performance, and are looking for colleagues that have the same focus. Besides, you are part of global team, offering lots of opportunities to build up international experiences.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Excellent package (including personal benefits package)
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips Lighting results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for
- Masters / Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing
- 5+ years of experience as digital marketing manager specialized in analytics
- Deep knowledge of analytics in data, process and tooling perspective (please specify tooling and your responsibility in your application)
- Experience with web analytics, A/B testing, MVT, campaign analytics, inbound marketing tactics and knowledge of media measurement tools including 3rd party ad serving, syndicated research and web analytics tools.
- Experience in the design, development and management of digital testing, targeting and website optimization activities, including A/B & MVT (Page layouts & designs, marketing messages, product descriptions, calls-to-action, product cross-sell, purchase / quoting experiences and more)
- Knowledge of SEO, Paid search, Google AdWords or other campaign management tools and CRM tools such as SalesForce or CMS platforms such as WordPress and Adobe Experience Manager highly preferred
- Experience with tools like Hotjar, Adobe Analytics and Test & Target, Google Analytics, Userlytics, UsabilityHub, Doubleclick, is preferred, but not required
- Extensive knowledge on dashboarding and visualization tools and capabilities
- Experience in driving Digital Insights usage programs in large organization
- Strong analytical and data story telling skills
- Knowledge on SEO, Social Media and Digital Campaigning
- Strong written & verbal skills in English
- Proven proficiency in web tools & processes like WCMSs
- True team player consistently delivering on commitments
- Self-Motivated, pro-active thinker
If you're interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips Lighting career site www.lighting.philips.com/careers or through Workday ([email protected] lighting) vacancy number 259961.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a face-to-face recruitment- and business interviews.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top