Digital Marketing Analytics Internship
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Signify is stepping up in Digital, and we challenge you to be a part of this. You will be doing various UX related tasks in the digital customer experience team, mainly focused on analytics. You will work for the Central Digital Marketing team and in close cooperation with Business Groups and Markets across the globe.
As an intern you are part of the Global Digital Marketing team of Signify. You will work with Market and Business stakeholders to jointly improve the customer experience of the digital touchpoints.
The internship provides relevant working experience and gives a broad overview of the fast growing area of digital marketing in both B2C as B2B field, viewed from a customer experience perspective. You will gain wide experience in reporting and analytics, driving customer centric digital transformation at Signify and evangelizing digital marketing for various target audiences.
Together we can...
- Provide support for the full global digital marketing team reporting to the analytics team lead, mainly on analytics related topics.
- Provide pro-active data analysis (user behavior, user feedback, survey data, etc.) to identify improvement areas in our digital landscape and consequently help identify, design and test improvements.
- Help the digital team explore data visualization possibilities using data visualization languages.
- Creation of data dashboards, enabling different teams to understand their progress against their KPIs.
- Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO / Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in: Marketing research, Statistics, Data science. Digital Analytics, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Marketing Analytics
- Good verbally and written in English (other languages like German, Spanish etc are a plus)
- Knowledgeable in website analytics
- Results oriented and proactive
- Strongly able to collaborate
- Experienced in working with SQL is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Analytics is a plus
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months (with a possibility of extention)
- Location: High Tech Campus, Eindhoven
You will receive an internship allowance; the exact amount depends on your level of education and work permit requirements. The offered internship allowances are compliant to the Dutch legislation. You might be eligible for an additional allowance towards rented accommodation or public transport
The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you ready to take on this challenge?
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Signify. Apply today!
EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
Non EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non-compulsory internship, you need to encompass a letter from the university in which it states that the internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals will be and what tasks you will carry out during the internship. The letter has to be signed and stamped by your university.
Non EU students in non-Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be compulsory part of your studies. Also, you need to be able to get official approval of your university for this internship (Nuffic agreement).
The content of our regular internship assignments is not suitable for MBA students with professional work experience
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top