Digital Marketing Analytics Intern
Job TitleDigital Marketing Analytics Intern
Digital Analytics Intern
Philips Lighting is stepping up in Digital, and we challenge you to be a part of this. You will be doing various tasks in the Digital Marketing & E-commerce team, mainly focused on analytics.
You will be responsible for competitive analyses, website analyses and campaign analyses. Besides that, you will be working with the global team in the Netherlands on data & dashboarding.
- Provide support for the full NAM Digital team in the area of analytics
- Assist in improving our digital touchpoints
- Work closely with the team to analyze web/mobile/campaigns
- Prepare high quality dashboards
- Run online experiments
- You will be part of the Digital Marketing & E-commerce team in the North America organization of Philips Lighting. Besides that, you will be working with the Global team in the Netherlands.
We are looking for
A student that is working towards a degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science or Marketing Research. That has/is:
- Results oriented, proactive
- Analytically strong
- Strong collaboration skills
- Website analytics knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Experience in working with SQL to be a plus
- Experience with Adobe Analytics to be plus
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, well-being and continuous learning. Making an impact through meaningful innovation starts here. Apply today!
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
- Contact details of the recruiter and optional your own contact information
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top