Development Engineer - Test Architect Mobile Application
Job TitleDevelopment Engineer - Test Architect Mobile Application
Years of Experience: 7 to 10 years
Role: Test Lead/Test Architect
Key Areas of Responsbility:
- Ability to understand the project requirements and create Test Strategy
- Ability to create Test cases and implement the same.
- Automate the test cases to ensure functional and non-functional coverage is 100%
- Implement best practices in testing like Orthogonal Test Array to optimize the test strategy
- Should have programming skills/scripting skills (Java/Python/Java Script)
- Shoule have exposure to Test automation tools like Robotium, Espresso
- Should have had led the testing team in atleast 5 mobile application projects
Ideal candidate should have worked in a multi-site, multi-cultural environment. Certification like ISTQB is highly preferred.
Processes: Agile way of working (Scrum/sprint); Continuous Integration and Validation
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top