Development Engineer - Test Architect Mobile Application
Years of Experience: 7 to 10 years
Role: Test Lead/Test Architect
Key Areas of Responsbility:
- Ability to understand the project requirements and create Test Strategy
- Ability to create Test cases and implement the same.
- Automate the test cases to ensure functional and non-functional coverage is 100%
- Implement best practices in testing like Orthogonal Test Array to optimize the test strategy
- Should have programming skills/scripting skills (Java/Python/Java Script)
- Shoule have exposure to Test automation tools like Robotium, Espresso
- Should have had led the testing team in atleast 5 mobile application projects
Ideal candidate should have worked in a multi-site, multi-cultural environment. Certification like ISTQB is highly preferred.
Processes: Agile way of working (Scrum/sprint); Continuous Integration and Validation
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top