Development Engineer Sensing & Control
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of our BG Professional in the R&D function. Its responsibilities are at the heart of shaping the R&D vision and driving its strategy, so aspiring for excellence must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
- Manage the global portfolio of the COE for Talent & Organizational Development and deliver its Hoshin project plan
- Implement smart, elegant solutions that standardize and simplify the COE's processes, policies, reports and systems
- Continuously improve and optimize knowledge management practices in IBM Communities
- Plan and activate communications strategy linked to critical processes and initiatives
- Effectively communicate with key internal partners to realize new synergies and ensure alignment of initiatives
- Partner with the HR-IT team to codesign and drive continuous process improvements in Workday
- Master or above, majored in electronics, automation, controls or relevant electrical area
- 3~8 years experiences as electronics product designer in electronics / electrical / automation controls / telecom companies
- 5+ years experiences on power and analog circuit domain including power supplies, drivers, and / or
- 5+ years experiences on digital circuit domain including CPU circuit, digital interfaces like Ethernet, USB
- Strong electronics analytical and system integration skills
- Solid experience on industrial control product development like drivers, controllers, sensors is a plus
- Solid experience on telecom equipment development like switches, routers, gateways is a plus
- Good communication, strong team spirit, good leadership and coaching skills
- Fluent in English speaking, and good documentation capabilities
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top