Development Engineer Electronics
Job TitleDevelopment Engineer Electronics
- Be responsible for the Quality of the circuits: Focus on having no manufacturing complaints, no customer complaints and no changes after SR.
- Design and adjust LED lamp driver according to product creation process with the help of senior engineer if necessary.
- Communicate with international counterpart with the help of senior engineer.
- Execute project plan, finish project on time.
- Co-ordinate PCB design: deliver right information to PCB designer.
- Prepare product documentations and have them input into system.
- Test and co-ordinate testing of the circuit.
- Select electronic components according to component engineering policy.
- Solve intermediate difficult technical issues.
- Be responsible for the timing of the project.
- Be capable of doing B type project independently
- Master degree graduate in Electronics Engineering
- Background in analog hardware design, printed circuit board design and layout and related EMC/EMI design is preferred
- Experience with power supply design, circuits for driving capacitive and inductive loads, analog signal conditioning circuitry, switched-mode power supply is preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of LED lamp driver (ballast, SMPS)/component/testing knowledge is preferred
- Be capable of convey information properly
- Basic communication skill to outside suppliers /customers
- Be capable of doing circuit simulation
- Intermediate understanding of functional knowledge, deep understanding of electronic theory
- Alert and open to new product/process innovation/improvement idea
- Be capable of solving medium complex problems by applying defined practice and tools
- Good command of English and Computer Skills
- Sense of urgency and high resilience level. Ability to work under stress and ambiguity
- Strong execution and ability of driving for result
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top