Thorough understanding of how to integrate processes, environments, continuous integration, etc. in a cohesive manner
•Desired Skill Set for tools: SVN/Git/Stash, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Atlassian Tools etc..
•Exposure towards HTTPS and RESTful services and having good API knowledge.
•Worked on SoapUI service testing application for service-oriented architectures (SOA) and representational state transfers (REST).
•Experienced with any application servers and data base [EX: SQL, Mongo DB].
•Exposure towards Java & .Net builds using MAVEN/ANT and Visual Studio for test automation.
•Worked on message oriented middleware protocols like XMPP, Internet protocols like IPV6 etc..
•Good system testing knowledge preferably worked on security system and lighting controls, Good knowledge on security and safety alarms in the system.
•Web and desktop applications UI manual testing exposure with good adhoc testing experience.
•Worked with sniffers like Wireshark and Spark for sniffing the internet protocol based packets and having good analysis capabilities.
•Candidate worked on lighting protocol like KNX, DALI is a plus.
•Candidate should possess independent and pro-active nature or capabilities to drive the solutions on processes, tools and infrastructure - the attitude of a go-getter
•Ability to work in Scrum teams (SAFe agile framework).
•Very good Analytical and debugging skills at system level and ability set up systems independently.
•Good understanding of Software development life cycle.
•Ability to analyze, find root cause and fix problems proactively and having good exploration capabilities.
•Good knowledge and at least 4 to 5 years of experience in testing concepts and test methodologies.
•Should have experience in having worked in a multi-site, multi-cultural environment.
•Deploy, debug, manage scalable Systems with minimal support and exploration.
Describe in 50-60 words:
- what are the one or two key challenges in this position
- how will they contribute to the growth of Philips Lighting
- Give an overview of the five (5) most important Key Areas of Responsibilities
Describe the scope & place of the role in the organization - approximately 60 words (Mention the sector/department/team and give an overview of the most important stakeholders)
- Think of what makes him/her tick? Describe what we can offer him/her in relation to their ambitions/preferences
- Describe the growth opportunities that Philips Lighting has to offer
Describe in 5-7 bullets:
- Hard criteria (education, knowledge, experience, language)
- Competences - 4 maximum (mention only the crucial ones that really make the difference between a good and a great candidate)
- Any other information for the recruiter
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top