Development Engineer - Architect Mobile App
Job TitleDevelopment Engineer - Architect Mobile App
Years of Experience: 8 to 12 years
Area of Experience: Mobile Application software, information systems development
Key Area of Responsibility:
- Should be able to gather requirements and translate them into wolrld class mobile application architectures that are designed to be reliable, scalable, testable and secure.
- Should have experience in designing/architecting atleast 5 mobile applications related to products/systems
- Should be hands-on in programming in iOS programming (objective C)
- Should be able to work along with other stakeholders like architects, Engineering Managers, developers, testers
- Shoudl have experience in having worked in a multi-site, multi-cultural environment.
- should have an ability to clearly articulate complex requirements into high level and detailed design
Programming iOS (Objective C), Java and Android,
Operating Systems Windows, Android,MacOS
IDE Eclipse,Android Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio
Design Skills OOAD, MVC
Version control tools: SVN,
Automation Testing: Robotium, Monkey Talk, Ui Automator, Monkey Tool
Experience in Agile development
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top